Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I Still Got It!

I finished my American History final today before 9 AM. It was easier than American History in High School. My professor also read my paper on Matthew Brady while I was taking the test and he said it was very good. I don't know why they can't have the final the same time they have the class, but I survived waking up at 6 AM for the first time in a long time. I'm done with finals now. I just have to TA one more class tomorrow and then the semester is over. I can't believe how fast it went. I just realized moments ago that I suddenly have tons of free time on my hands. I already have to final grades for 2 of the 5 classes from this semester. I got A's in Art History and Mass Comm, so that's good. I didn't think I was going to do that well in Mass Comm, because it was really boring. Just 1 more undergraduate class and I have my BFA!

NYPD Officer Rosa gets his gun and badge in less than a week!

And now, some photos from August:


"Shadow Portrait No. 1"


"Basement Stairwell"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home