Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"Mystery Meat"



My mom found this piece of metal on our driveway. I hope it didn't fall off my car. I was trying to take photos of the falling snow with the flash on, but they mostly just look like there is dust on the lens. Maybe it is not snowing hard enough. I hope it doesn't snow so much that I can't go to Pennsylvania this weekend.

I really should update the pages on sakraft.com. There are some templates on this site by Sarah (with an 'h' on the end) that look pretty neat, and I may use them for inspiration. I also wanted to break away from the template for this blog and design something during the break, but school starts up again next week. Hmmmmmm.............

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Sovereign said...

ooo! linkage! cool, thanks..! ..
good texture on the photo, too!

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home