Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Everything old is new again

Yesterday my friend Lawrence told me about The Mirror Project, so I submitted this photo that I had previously posted on this blog:


"Reflection In Pot Lid"

Their size limitations for uploads are kind of frustrating, but I got mine up there. Click here to see my post on the Mirror Project site. I have a lot of photos with reflections of myself, but this is the first one that popped into my head.

Now here is something you have not seen before:


"Random Reflections"

This was taken through the window of a former car dealership. There is all kinds of weird stuff inside, from overhead projectors to kayaks (or are the crew boats?). Very strange. The reflections in the window show the Cornerstone (in the upper right corner), an AAMCO, utility poles, and what might be me on the left side, but I am not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home