Monday, January 17, 2005

Photographic Boredom


"My Car"

Don't worry, I'm sure I will take some good photos when I go down to Pennsylvania to visit my brother (and the Yuengling Brewery!) Plus I just ordered a Holga and some film. I also ordered some prepaid processing mailers. I still long for a darkroom. It feels strange shooting film, I think I like digital better in terms of shooting. The 110 project continues unabated, and thus far unprocessed.

{now playing: The Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out At Night}

... or in this case, the evening :-)

I attended my first Solar Decathlon meeting today. The architecture and engineering students seem pretty excited. I'd like to participate but I'm not sure where I would fit in to it yet, and the meetings might conflict with the Slate meetings, which I also wanted to do this semester. Of course, there is a free t-shirt involved, so that may sway my judgment :-)

Vote on which is better:
:-) Smiley face with nose
:) Smiley face without nose

Vote by leaving a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home