Saturday, January 08, 2005

I'd like to visit that 'Long Island', if only it were real...


"At The Cornerstone On My 23rd Birthday" by Dave

This photo taken by Dave accurately reflects my perception of reality at the moment it was taken. I had a vodka and tonic (why I keep ordering this, I have no idea) followed by two long island iced teas. It was fun. Thanks to everyone that showed up. I woke up at 8 this morning and assumed I was sober, but then realized I wasn't and went back to sleep until about 1. I had some very strange and seemingly real dreams in this period, which I will not recount :) I'm fine now and my stomach stopped hurting after I ate some leftover chinese food. My favorite jeans stink like cigarette smoke. Damn Cornerstone, although it didn't seem like many people were smoking last night, but what would I know :) ????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home