Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year's Resolution

I think I believed new year's resolutions were lame because I could never think of one I would actually follow. But I finally came up with one that might work. I resolve to use film again. I have taken all of 12 photos on film since getting my digital camera and I have not even processed them. My Nikon FM10 is collecting dust (or rather, the case is). I've always wanted to get a Holga, I've never used medium format. I kind of like the idea of a TLR like a Seagull or a Lubitel 166B. I also like the idea of a SMENA 8M. The main problem I have with film is the expense compared to digital. If I had my own darkroom or access to one at all I'd probably shoot film every day. I missed the process of the dark room. It is very relaxing. I have to figure out how to get back to film. Someone please make suggestions..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home