Friday, December 31, 2004

"New Year's Eve Self Portrait"



I was combing my hair and I took some pictures of me. Actually I was paying more attention to my camera than my hair, so I will probably have to comb it again before I go to the MVAC party. I have taken 3100 photos taking up almost 2500 MB of hard disk space (and they are backed up monthly), all on my Kodak DX6440 that I have had since March. Plus there are additional photos on my hard drive from the times I have used my brothers Cannon Elph and from my week long relationship with a Nikon D70 digital SLR. If I take any more photos this year (in the next 2.5 hours) they will probably be taken with the Elph, as I don't like lugging my Kodak around when I am drinking.

I need a haircut, plus I didn't shave today. My bangs curl up in the front, but as long as I can't see them I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home