Disney's Vero Beach Resort: Tropical Chicken Pita
The Tropical Chicken Pita served at Bleachers (the poolside counter service restaurant) at Disney's Vero Beach Resort is perhaps my favorite Disney food (Dole Whip is a close second.) On our last trip down I carefully made notes about what might comprise this concoction. Here are my transcribed notes:
- Grilled Chicken
- Whole Wheat Pita
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Red & Yellow Peppers, finely diced
- Red Onion, finely diced or finely shredded
- Pineapple, diced
- 2 sauces?
- Oil-based sweet oniony sauce
- Wasabi sauce, mildly spicy (other items at Vero have a Mango Wasabi Sauce)
I have been informed this food item has been discontinued! I was lucky I recorded this information when I did. What a loss.