Sunday, January 23, 2005

Savoy Truffle


"Garage Roof No.1"


"House Roof"


"My Holga"

I must say, the sky is very agreeable to being photographed today. The main downside to the snow is the leaky part of our roof. I don't understand why it can't be fixed in this modern age of technological achievement.

I predict Eagles and Steelers for the Superbowl, not that I actually follow football in the least.

I'm mentioned in Sarah S's audio blog post. I'm famous!

{i couldn't think up a name for this post}

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Sovereign said...

Haha... famous.

Not to mention how damn charming I am when I audioblog drunkenly ("How do I end this? Star?... No.")

Nice roof pictures, too.. I'm always taking pictures of the neighbour's roof because the sun sets against the white and red and it looks... dramatic. Plus its usually one of the first bits of outside I see everyday.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah Sovereign said...

Oh! Also, I wanted to mention that the "Garage Roof No. 1" is really well done -- the balance of the wires with the vines -- very cool.

7:16 PM  
Blogger scott said...

thanks! :-)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home