Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Plague

I'm officially sick. Am I going to the doctor? Wasn't planning on it. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I'm thinking it will go away. I will probably wake up sicker tomorrow morning. I'll hold off going to the doctor until I'm delirious ("If I don't make pants for the toasters, who will?").

On a brighter note, my DGIM 759 class seems like its going to be fun. There are a lot of fun people in the class and it seems like many of them will be in the Friday night class as well. It looks like we will be learning programming (actionscript). I nearly got a dose of trigonometry tonight, but our professor realized he might be going to far on the first class. I think it will be cool though.

Of course we all know the best thing for a sore throat is McDonald's Vanilla Milkshakes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Sovereign said...

Yeah. I'm sorry but I had to change my MSN screen name to "If I don't make pants for the toasters, who will?" That is awesome.

Get better!

3:42 AM  
Blogger scott said...

Thanks.. I can feel myself getting better (I took antibiotics that I found from a previous cold). So it looks like I won't be making pants for the toasters after all...

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home