Monday, March 10, 2008

What goes in must come out

There's a lot of stuff in my house. So much so that I've decided to accumulate as little physical stuff as possible from now on. As it happens i started cleaning out my room recently. I have already recycled probably a few hundred pounds of books and magazines and sold some stuff on ebay. Don't get me wrong, I love my books, but I have come to realize that even when you loved something for so long there comes a time when its ok to get rid or it. I didn't think too much of my ongoing cleaning effort until I saw this short film by Martin Hampton. I would like to say that, happily, I am nothing like the people in the film, and thankfully I've never been close. Its a pretty stunning film. You watch while I go continue cleaning:


POSSESSED from Martin Hampton on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home