Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Taking lessons from John K and Preston Blair

Head Construction 2

Head construction. Yeah, that looks good. But I wasn't drawing that well a few hours ago. I think I learned the concept of the Head Construction spread quite well, but it took a couple of sheets of paper (and I should probably do more) to grasp what was really going on. The main points to hammer into your head are perspective, solid construction and placement of features. My heads were getting good and solid and tight by the time in stopped about half an hour ago. You learn more stuff the more you do it. Doing it is definetly better than reading about it.

Click Here to see my the full page of "More Head Construction." If you must, click here for my first page of Head Construction.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home