Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Fine Time at Croxley's

Having been busy with writing papers for school and wasting time on the internet, I hadn't seen my friends since... ...lets just say its been a while. We went to Croxley's Ale House. It wasn't crowded, becuase it wasn't 10¢ wing night like I thought it was. Being budget conscious, I got a beer of the week, which is only $3 after 7 on Tuesdays. I ordered bangers and mash, despite having eaten a turkey and mustard sandwhich before I left the house. I just couldn't resist. Between the usual prank phone calls to people that didn't want to come out with us, Scott (the Republican one, not me or Freiberg) started telling us about the time he watched the movie Gigli staring Jennifer Lopez. John interupted him and reminded him that he had repeatedly told him not to tell anyone that he had watched that particular movie. But he did not listen to John's warning, and as the waitress came over to give Brian his water, Scott (R) belted out a line from the movie: "My Penis Sneezed". The waitress quickly put down the water and walked away. Of course, this was far more entertaining than the actual story he was trying to tell. Now he was faced with the decision of telling the waitress that he watched Gigli or let her believe he was exclaiming that something else had happened to him. Either way, it was hilarious. I guess you had to be there, but thats about the funniest thing I've seen or heard in a while. Like I said, I don't get out much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home