Saturday, October 15, 2005

The nice people at Yahoo! Webhosting

I have been hosting my website (which needs serious updating) on Yahoo! Small Business Webhosting for almost a year now. I was already a pretty sweet deal, and now they have given me even more. Without any price increase, they are giving me 250% more storage space, 800% more data transfer capacity (bandwith), and 200 email accounts (I was limited to 25 previously). They have also giving me Perl scripting support, PHP and MySQL support, and more. They're awesome! They should change their name to Yahoo! Super Awesome Webhosting.

1 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

If you're going to spam my blog, at least use the King's English. Seriously, you'd think some of these spam writers learned English from a Captain Crunch cereal box.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home