Friday, September 16, 2005

My snack food survey (respond by leaving comments or by email)

Hi everybody,

I am working on a class project involving the snack food industry. I have assembled a list of adjectives that can describe snack foods and I was wondering if you could take a few moments to tell me which of the following are important to you in a snack food or in general (let me know if I left anything off the list):

• Sweet
• Salty
• Hard
• Soft
• Fruity
• Chocolatey
• Plain
• Versatile
• Niche
• Seasonal
• Flavored
• Crunchy
• Chewy
• Sticky
• Traditional
• Healthy
• Nutritional
• Famous
• Generic
• Visually Appealing
• Greasy
• Creamy
• Dry
• Simple
• Complex
• Fatty
• Natural
• Artificial
• Perishable
• Non-perishable
• Hot
• Cold
• Energizing
• Portable
• Messy
• Boxed
• Canned
• Individually Wrapped
• Environmentally Friendly
• Textured
• Smooth
• Flakey
• Crumbly
• Solid
• Tiny
• Small
• Large
• Bite-size
• Hand-size
• Colorful


Thank you so much for participating in my little survey! If you'd like, I can keep you informed on the project's progress during the (my last) semester.

Scott :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home