Thursday, September 29, 2005

Brazil

RARRRRRR!

I hate money. In order to get paid for being a lab assistant I now had to go to the office of student employment WHERE ALL THEY DID WAS GIVE ME A PIECE OF PAPER THAT HAS TO BE FILLED OUT BY MY SUPERVISOR BUT I DONT KNOW WHO MY SUPERVISOR IS BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF THE LAB SO IM RUNNING ALL OVER CAMPUS.

Pull your heads out of your asses. Or put them back in.

It was so much simpler when I just got paid without any knowledge of who was paying me other than the entity known as NYIT.

I wouldn't be here right now waiting for a key person to return from another county to fill out my paper work if I had a real job that paid actual moeny so SOMEBODY GIVE ME A JOB SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS STUPID CRAP.

I quit

{my 400th post, ballons drop down from ceiling}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home