Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Solar Decathlon is moving and shaking

No one ever calls me when cool stuff is happening, but I guess that's not really anyone's job. I got to school today with some time before class and went to the Solar Decathlon site. They had taken the house apart and just about finished loading it on to the trucks. Ellen and I are going down to Washington on the 8th to see the house and coming back the 9th.

Our rennovated website: http://iris.nyit.edu/solardecathlon/

I took probably a couple of thousand pictures realated to the solar decathlon. There are a few on the website.

There are also pictures in my flickr stream. Click the image bellow.

Crane

After class tonight I went and sat in on the ANIM 1 class for a few minutes. I'm going to miss this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home