Thursday, March 17, 2005

Little Boy Blue Screen

I took over 130 photos today for various reasons. Here are a few:


"Racing Geo"

This four door Geo Metro has duct tape racing stripes. Either that or the tape is there to hold the hood on.


"Architecture Accreditation"

This is one of many photos I took of the architecture accreditation that is going on right now.


"Chroma Chicken!"

We were shooting some blue screen stuff for an animation project today. The chicken won't be in the final project. Unless....


"Professor Lipsky Swings"


"Golf Lessons"


"Lawrence Swings"


"Artificial Crane Shot"

I'm going to Philadelphia for my cousins wedding tomorrow, which means I will have to miss one of my favorite class, animation 2. I take pictures there though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Sovereign said...

That is one great chicken!

11:40 PM  
Blogger scott said...

Thanks, I thought so to, but for some reason a technicolor chicken doesn't fit in with CBS PGA Golf, unless I can convince them otherwise...

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home