Friday, December 10, 2004

Just tired

I finished my last art history lecture today, so that feels good, but my back is killing me. I feel like I just want to go to sleep.

I added music to my demo reel but I could not upload that file becuase it is too large. I'm going to see if can make an MPEG 1 movie out of it that will be smaller than the Sorenson Video 3 Quicktime. I know I can make an MPEG 4, but I'm not sure what the difference is. Most of the MPEG movies I have seen on the web are MPEG 1.

The DSL went out but was easily fixed. I figured out how to get iChat to stay logged in but testing it is kind of useless if the DSL keeps going out.

I'm half torn between playing with the Nikon D70 and just passing out for a while. There's nothing to take pictures of anyway.....

{blogger spell checker doesn't work with my browser forcing me to go into edit mode frequently to make corrections}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home