Monday, August 01, 2011

Yahoo Small business webhosting is down

at the moment. What is interesting is that some of my sakraft.com blogs seem to be showing content, just not background images. I guess its good to not put all of your eggs in one basket (I ♥ blogger, except when it craps out too). When I try to go through the admin site to contact them it just leads me to a site-wide message:

Open System Status Messages

System Status Message
08/01/11

06:27 AM PST: Unable to view web sites

Some Yahoo! Small Business customers may have difficulties accessing their web sites.

Customers may see a "Page Cannot Be Displayed" or "The connection has timed out" error message while trying to view their web sites.

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.


I just hope my database info is intact. I'm kind of afraid to attempt making a backup while the front end of my site(s) are still down...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home