Thursday, September 08, 2005

Shorts: The Good, The Bad, and The Frayed

Low Quality Garment

These are U.S. Expedition shorts. I paid almost $30 (including shipping and such) on their site because I wanted shorts with zippered cargo pockets, like by beloved brown Wearfirst convertable cargo shorts/pants. The button on the crappy US Exp shorts came off the first time I wore them (are you saying I'm fat??)! They are also frayed and seem to be coming undone. I've only had them since late June. At most, they've been through the wash 5 times, though I think that number is conservatively high.

I don't like them so much.

A silver dollar goes to the first person that can point me towards a store that is confirmed as carrying Wearfirst clothing. Not that its rare, I'm just too lazy to go searching that hard.

UPDATE: I sent this message to US Expedition:

Hi, I purchased some USX shorts in late June. I must say I am not very impressed by the quality of the garment. Are they supposed to fall apart so fast? I expressed my grievances publicly on my blog:
http://aperturequiet.blogspot.com/2005/09/shorts-good-bad-and-frayed.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home