Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The day after thats photos and some 3D for you


"Midge Karr Interior No.1"


"Midge Karr Interior No.2"


"Fender Stratocaster"

Yes, I'm aware that the post in the second photo is slightly crooked, but the railing on the left is mostly vertical, so what are you going to do? I modeled the Stratocaster for a homework assignment and got carried away. It got to its present state in about two or three hours. I could still add some more details if its going on my demo reel, which I should also be working on. In other news, my actionscript class (programming within Flash) is getting interesting to the point where I might incorporate my final project into one of my web pages.

I might go see the Gates in Central Park on Saturday, if we don't get too much homework in our Friday night class, I hope...

I look so menacing in that profile picture there, that has to come down soon...

{now playing: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home